It is almost time to start holiday shopping and I couldn’t be more excited! I seriously LOVE the holidays and shopping is one of the best parts about it! Sephora is one of those stores that I hit for a few people on my lists because their gift sets are always too good. I always have success with them! I love being able to buy one value set there and have it jam packed full of goodies! Makes shopping so much easier!
When I am shopping at Sephora for gift sets, I find that I am always drawn to fragrance sets, skincare sets and lip sets. I love how you always get so much for your money. The fragrance sets are especially good because you usually get a sampler of different fragrances and then you get a coupon for a free bottle or a discounted bottle once you decide on your favorite. My little sister always likes those sets so they are a good pick for teenage girls!
Personally, I love the skincare sets because I am always looking for some fun new skincare products to try out. (Even though nothing will ever replace my beloved Tatcha!) The skincare value sets are a really good deal because, hello!, skincare is really expensive! It is kind of crazy how much I spend on skincare alone, so I tend to really rely on value sets. Especially if I am wanting to try a new brand or something. I also get my sister a face mask set every year because Sephora usually has really good sets with face masks or sheet masks. Who doesn’t love a good face mask?
And of course, the makeup value sets are also amazing at Sephora. I typically go for lip sets because you can literally never have too many lipsticks and lipglosses, amirite?! I find that the lip sets give you a lot for your money. They also have really great sets for mascara and other makeup also.
These value sets are some of my faves this year! You can click each link to shop the different sets.
- Rogue Dior Mini 4-Piece Set: These lip colors are so pretty for the holidays! With reds and rose-y colors, these will go with every holiday outfit!
- HUDA Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette: These palettes come with 9 different colors in them and there are 11 different palettes to choose from! All of the colors are so pretty!
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Setting Spray Duo: This stuff is a life saver! I love it and use it all the time! It literally does last “all night”!
- Fresh Sugar Jetsetter: I love these lip balms! They literally make your lips so smooth! This would make a great stocking stuffer!
- Dr. Jart+ Mask Heroes Face Savers: These are a great stocking stuffer as well! My sister loves sheet masks. I always try to find her fun gifts like this!
- Sephora Favorites Glow For It: These highlighters are so pretty! I love that you can choose from the different brands, too! Highlighting is my favorite part of my makeup routine so this set is a total winner for me!
- Laura Mercier Shadows & Brights Metallic Caviar Stick Collection: I absolutely love these eyeshadow sticks! I have them in a few colors, some metallic and some matte. They are so easy to throw in your bag and super quick to apply!
- Charlotte Tilbury Party Girl Eye & Lip Kit: CT has quickly become one of my favorite lipstick brands! I seriously love her stuff, her lipstick applies so smoothly!
- Hermès Garden Collection Coffret Set: I have smelled these in Sephora but never bought them before. I think I may have to now because this is a really good gift set!
- Biossance Love Your Face Kit: I have heard so many great things about this brand so this kit is a definite must to try out the products!
- Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Mini Coffret: This is easily one of my favorite perfumes. I always ask for it every year because it smells so good and I go through it so quickly. This set is perfect for gift giving!
- Mount Lai Jade Facial Spa Set: Jade rollers are so in right now and I love that you can get this jade roller and the facial lifting tool in this set!
- Voluspa Pedestal Warm Tones Candle Gift Set: These smell so good! They make a great gift (for yourself, lol!) because they smell yummy and look so pretty!
- Kopari Beauty Besties: I love Kopari because I know for a fact it is clean beauty. Their lip balm and coconut face cream are included in this set and they are some of my faves from Kopari. I have also heard people rave about the deodorant that is included as well!
- GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumpers: This brand is amazing and their lip plumper really works! I love having a good plumper and I love that this set has a few colors in it!
- Dr. Brandt #NoMoreBaggage Bundle: There are so many people who rave about this stuff! I haven’t personally tried it but since it is in this bundle set, it is the perfect time to try!
- Kat Von D Best of Nudes Lipstick Set: These colors are so pretty and I love the studded packaging! Kat Von D products are amazing!
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial Mini Set: So many people love Drunk Elephant and I have read tons of reviews that rave about these products in this mini set!
- Moroccanoil Ultimate Moisture Favorites: I love love love Moroccanoil products. They smell so yummy and are so good for your hair!
- Sephora Collection Brush Cleaning Essentials Set: This is such a good set to get to clean your brushes! I love the textured mat that it comes with. These mats work so well for cleaning and this is the perfect gift for any makeup lover!
All of these sets are really good gifts for the holidays! They make great stocking stuffers and are all super affordable! Sephora is a great place to shop for the holidays and these gift sets are perfect!