This post is one that I am pretty excited about. I am a pretty big coffee and tea drinker so I love getting related gifts for holidays. I always get so excited when I open a gift and it is a new coffee mug or a new teapot or something along those lines! They are such fun gifts so I figured I surely can’t be alone in loving these gifts. I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide revolving around fun coffee and tea things!
Gifts For The Coffee & Tea Lover
- Le Creuset Stoneware French Press: I love the look of this french press! French pressed coffee is really yummy and is super quick and easy, too!
- Tea Forté Classic Collection: This tea set is literally the cutest! The packaging is so cute and it would be perfect to give as a gift this year!
- Ember Temperature Control Ceramic Mug: Okay, I have been seriously obsessing over this mug lately. I think I actually need it! I can’t even begin to tell you guys how many times a day I have to reheat my coffee! This is, hands down, the best gift for anyone with a busy schedule!
- Bodum 8 Cup Pour Over Coffee Maker: This is another really easy way to make a good cup of coffee in the morning. When I order from Starbucks, I like to order a pour over cup because it tastes so much better. This pour over is nice because it makes 8 cups!
- Fellow Stagg Electric Pour Over Kettle: I seriously love the look of this kettle! It looks so modern and edgy and I love the fact that it is electric. This would make a great gift for someone!
- Cuisinart 12 Cup Coffee Maker With Hot Water System: I got this coffee pot a few years back and I love it! I use it daily, whether it be for coffee or for the hot water. It holds like 12 cups of coffee in the pot. The hot water part is really nice too, I find myself using it all the time!
- Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee Mix: So, I know mushroom coffee sounds pretty weird, but this actually tastes really good. And it is super good for you. I have been really into adaptogens lately so this coffee caught my eye a few months ago before I tried it! Super yummy and would make a really great stocking stuffer!
- Keurig K-Cafe Single Serve: This special edition Keurig would make an amazing gift! It can make coffee, lattes and cappuccinos! I would totally ask for this one if I didn’t already have my coffee pot. It’s like an all-in-one coffee maker!
- Mama Needs Some Coffee Mug: What mama doesn’t need this?! I have this coffee mug and it. is. perfect!
- Cap Beauty The Matcha Ceremonial Grade Matcha: Not only is matcha super trendy right now, but it is also super good for you! I love drinking a good cup of matcha and this would be perfect to find in your stocking!
If you are planning on giving any gifts to a coffee or tea lover this year, these gifts are the perfect thing to give!