IT’S HERE! It is finally time to shop the annual Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and this year’s sale is so good!!! Early access has started for cardholders. If you are not a cardholder, don’t worry, public access starts on July 20th. I’ve debated on whether or not to post my favorites during the early access period or wait until the public can shop as well and I have decided to do a few posts now!
*If you would like to shop the sale before it hits the public, you can apply for a Nordstrom card here*
For apparel, I am on the hunt for some cute fall staples. I LOVE wearing cardigans in the fall. Sweaters, skinny jeans and coats are also on my radar for this year’s sale!
Here are a few of my faves so far!
- BP. Raw Edge V-Neck Tee: On sale for $11.90. I love these basic tees! They hold up really well and go with absolutely everything! I made sure to grab a few while they are sooo cheap!
- BP. Twist Front Sweater: On sale for $31.90. I love this sweater and I love it even more in the ivory color! They sold out in ivory so fast! But, this coral color is a super fun color for fall and leading into the winter months!
- Socialite Tie Wait T-Shirt Dress: On sale for $31.90. This dress is super casual but still cute at the same time. The tie front detail on it makes it cuter than a basic T-shirt dress and this would look adorable paired with a flannel and sneakers!
- BP. Exposed Seam Sweater: On sale for $31.90. I really love this sweater. It has just enough detail to make it cuter than the average sweater. The exposed seams are my favorite part!
- WAYF Lace-Up Ruffle Cami: On sale for $38.90. This cami is so versatile and can be worn in so many different ways. I love the lace details!
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings: On sale for $64.90. Anything Spanx is like heaven, amirite? These faux leather leggings work wonders and are so flattering on any body shape! They are usually $100, so they are on major sale right now!
- BlankNYC A-Line Suede Skirt: On sale for $64.90. I love the look of this skirt! I would so wear it right now even though it has been literally 100 degrees here in KC for the past week. It comes in grey and a taupe color and honestly, you need both!
- Good American Good Legs High Waist Skinny Jeans: On sale for $99.90. If you’re anything like me, you are kind of obsessed with anything Kardashian. I have been dying to try these Good American jeans and they are marked down so much right now!
- Vigoss Marley Tulip Hem Ankle Skinny Jeans: On sale for $44.90. So, I am kind of loving the frayed hem look lately and this brand of jeans is a super affordable brand that I have been wearing for years! I love their fit and they are so flattering.
- Zella Taryn Melange Jogger Pants: On sale for $49.90. Zella is a tried and true brand for me. When I first started doing yoga, I used to wear Zella all the time! I love a good jogger pant and these ones are amazing!
- Leith Midi Coat: On sale for $59.90. Okay, can we talk about how perfect this coat is?! I’ve been searching for the perfect coat and I love this one in grey!
- Olivia Moon Cotton Blend Knit Blazer: On sale for $64.90. I love finding a good blazer and I love even more that this blazer is cotton! It gives it a pretty causal look and can be easily dressed up or down. Bonus: it comes in a few colors too!
- BB Dakota Maggie Brushed Fleece Drape Collar Coat: On sale for $79.90. This is another super cute, simple coat that would be perfect for transitioning from fall to winter this year!
- Thread & Supply Wubby Fleece Pullover: On sale for $51.90. These pullovers are so comfy. I have one and they literally feel like you are wearing a cloud!
- Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Lite Coastal Hooded Cardigan: On sale for $75.90. This comes in a few colors and I think I may need to buy each one! I love a longer cardigan in the fall and this one is perfect!
These are just a few of my favorite apparel picks so far from the sale! I will be posting more edits once the sale goes live to the public on July 20th! Happy Shopping!!