June is the most popular wedding month of the year. I have a ton of friends who are engaged or getting married soon. I love wedding season and attending weddings is one of my favorite things! Weddings are so special and I love being able to be able to experience it. If you are a bride, I know that this time can be so stressful and worrying about even the little things can be stressful. Here are a few dresses that I have found online that are adorable! These white dresses would be perfect for a bridal shower or engagement party. Depending on the type of Bachelorette party, these dresses would look super cute for that too!
Dresses for the Bridal Shower:
- Chelsea28 Textured Double Layer Dress: This dress is very classy looking and really flattering. It is perfect for a bridal shower!
- Vince Camuto Sleeveless Ruffle Back Dress: The back of this dress is covered in ruffles and it adds the perfect girly touch to this dress!
- Kobi Halperin Isla Lace Halter Dress: I love the lacy look of this dress and think it would be perfect for a bridal shower.
- Ted Baker London Streena Knit Dress: This one shoulder dress is girly and the ruffles are a really cute touch. I love that this flares out a little bit!
Dresses for the Bachelorette Party:
- ASTR the Label Off the Shoulder Lace Minidress: This off the shoulder dress is super fun and I think it is perfect for a bach party because of the off the shoulder and lace look to it!
- French Connection Whisper Light Sheath Dress: This dress is classy, yet fun and it is perfect for a bachelorette party.
- Adelyn Rae Strapless Lace Dress: I love this dress and think it would be perfect for any party, but especially for a bachelorette party!
Dresses for the Rehearsal Dinner:
- French Connection Tobey Fit & Flare Dress: So, I want this dress in every color. I think it is really flattering and it would make a good dress for either a bridal shower or bach party, however, I really like it as a rehearsal dinner dress!
- Dress The Population Raquel One-Shoulder Trumpet Dress: This trumpet dress is really flattering. It is long and elegant looking. It makes for the perfect rehearsal dinner dress!
- Chelsea28 Micro Pleat Tulip Hem Dress: I absolutely love this dress. It is longer and it has a pretty look to it. I would definitely wear this to a rehearsal dinner and since it is so cute, I would take it on my Honeymoon as well!
Wedding season is seriously such a fun time. I am sure it is even more fun when you are the bride. I love dress shopping in general. But I really love all of the dresses that you get to wear for all of the different events that go with having a wedding! These dresses are cute, yet still fashionable and they are the perfect dresses for June weddings.