My (not so little) brother just graduated from high school this weekend! It is literally so crazy to think about that and it makes me feel so old, LOL! I love going to graduation parties and I have a ton of my friends that are graduating from college this year as well, so I have been on the lookout for some cute grad outfits for awhile now (and also counting down the days until I graduate!!!) and I have found a ton of cute dresses and jumpsuits that would be perfect for grad parties!
- Eliza J Crochet Overlay Dress: I love the look of this dress and I love how it can be dressed up or dressed more casual depending on the event. This would be perfect for a graduation ceremony and can be worn with cute sandals for the party afterwards. This dress would look adorable with some nude sandals for nude pumps.
- Eliza J A-Line Dress: Can you tell I love lacey dresses?! This is such a cute dress and the color is perfect for spring and summer! I love the bright color of this dress and I think it could very easily be dressed down with either a white denim jacket or a regular denim jacket. This would also look really cute with some nude sandals like what are shown in the picture. To dress it down, I would pair it with a cute pair of wedges to make it not so dressy!
- Charles Henry Ruffle Sleeve Shift Dress: The sleeves on this dress are so cute and I love the blush color. This color is super in this season and I love the color and sleeve combo on this dress. This would look really cute with some dainty heels to dress it up a bit. I love the ruffle sleeves on this dress, I have a couple of shirts that look like this, but I love that this one has the sleeves on a dress!
- Blouson Chiffon Skater Dress: So, this dress is pretty simple but it comes in a ton of colors and it can be dressed up with a cute pair of heels. The “Deep Mauve” color for this dress is perfect but the “Teal Foam” is also really pretty. I have been a little bit obsessed with this color lately, I actually wore a jumpsuit to my brother’s graduation and the color is almost identical to the color of this dress. I feel like it is just a really pretty spring color and it goes with everything. It also is a color that compliments every skin tone. Since this dress is a “skater” dress, it can be dressed down really easily with a jacket or blazer over the top!
- Eliza J Stripe Fit & Flare Dress: I absolutely love the stripes on this dress and I think it is perfect for a graduation ceremony/party. I love how fun it this dress is and it could easily be worn again for another event! Stripes are really in lately. I feel like I am always seeing other bloggers and friends post pictures in striped dresses! I love the look of this dress. It is just a little bit dressier than a typical striped t-shirt dress. The pom poms at the bottom of this dress are also to die for! Seriously, so cute!
These dresses can be worn for so many events, not just graduation! Shoot me an email or comment with any other ideas that you are loving lately! More to come soon!