I know you guys have seen me post about Young Living before and today I am going to get into Essential Rewards. Essential Rewards is our monthly rewards program where you can earn points that can be racked up to use on basically anything on the site. I first going Essential Rewards about a month after getting my kit. It is so easy to fall in love with these products and I couldn’t wait to get my hands on more oils!
It only made sense to join Essential Rewards because of, well, the rewards that you get from it. I like to call my monthly Essential Rewards order my “Monthly Wellness Box”. I call it this because I always get a box jam-packed full of amazing goodies sent right to my door. Since Young Living has a “Seed to Seal” promise, I know that my box is full of pure and natural products that I love to use around my house and on my family.
What is Essential Rewards, anyways? Basically, when you sign up for ER, you get points back. The amount of points depends on the number of months that you have been an ER member. For months 1-3, you earn 10% back in points. For months 4-24, you earn 20% back in points and for months 25+, you earn 25% back in points! It is a really good way to get free oils and earn points quickly.
Another really awesome perk about ER: free oils on certain months. Every 3 months that you are an ER member, you get a free promo oil. For month 3, it is a 5 mL Peppermint oil. For month 6, it is a 5 mL Thieves oil. Month 9 is a 15 mL Melaleuca Alternifolia oil. Lastly, for month 12 it is a 5 mL blend called Loyalty, which is specifically made for ER members. Another really awesome thing about Essential Rewards is that you can change your order every month as long as you meet the 50 PV requirement. Essentially, this comes out to be $50 per month. Young Living also has promos for certain amounts spent each month as well. This is another great way to get free oils/products!
Essentail Rewards is a great way to be able to earn free products. If you are finding that you are consistently buying more Young Living products, you should consider joining ER for the benefits. If you are new to Young Living and you would like to start your oily journey, you can sign up and get your Premium Starter Kit here. My member ID# is 13277478. You will want to be sure that my ID# is in the “Enroller” box and the “Sponsor” box!
My March Monthly Wellness Box:
- Bergamot Essential Oil: This oil is new for me this month but I have found a ton of diffuse recipes that sound like they smell amazing and they all contain Bergamot. Bergamot is said to be uplifting and help to create a positive environment.
- Rosemary Essential Oil: Rosemary is also a new one for me this month. I’ve smelled Rosemary before and loved it so I am not sure why it has taken me so long to get the oil! Like Bergamot, I have found a lot of good recipes that have Rosemary in it. I am excited to try some out and I will be doing a post about some fun springy diffuser recipes if I find a few that I like! Not only can this oil be used with cooking, but I’ve read that it can also help strengthen your hair if you add a drop to your shampoo or conditioner.
- Grapefruit Vitality Essential Oil: I am super excited about this oil. I like to add citrus oils to my water so I can be sure that I get enough throughout the day. Grapefruit is a good oil for that because it is said to help with weight loss and can also make your water taste really good. I struggle with getting enough water in so I am going to be sure to try this grapefruit to see if it helps!
- Purification Essential Oil: Guys, this oil is awesome. This oil is really good for diffusing after I cook to help get rid of the smell. I like to diffuse this with Thieves or Lemon and it smells so refreshing. I also like to add a drop of this into my Thieves household cleaner that I make. It totally makes my house smell so clean!
- Eucalyptus Radiata Essentail Oil: I love the smell of fresh Eucalyptus lately. Usually, I have it in vases around the house or hanging from my shower head. I wanted to get the oil so I can have my house smell even fresher.
- KidScents Bath Gel: Every month, I try to swap out more products with Young Living’s products and this month I focused on Bennett’s bath products. Earlier this month, I got (for free!) another bottle of the bath gel, some lotion and some diaper rash cream. All of these are from the KidScents line. I’ve grown to really like their KidScents line. I know that what I am putting on Bennett is safe for him.
- *PROMO* Lemon Vitality Essential Oil: I got this oil for free this month because I hit 100 PV (about $100). Lemon is one of my most used oils! I was so excited to get this one for free this month because I use it so often. Most often, I add a drop into my Thieves cleaner that I make for added freshness and it works great for cleaning as well. I also like to add a drop into my water. There are a number of different citrus vitality oils that I like to add in my water for added taste.
I will continue to post my “Monthly Wellness Boxes” each month! This way, you guys can see what fun goodies I get for the month!!