I wanted to share with you all one of my newest obsessions! I just received an adorable watch from JORD about a week ago and I have not gone a day without wearing it. JORD sells wooden watches that come in a huge variety of different styles, colors and sizes. They literally go with every outfit and they are much cuter than the typical watch that you see. Wooden watches have blown up lately and I love the uniqueness of them. My brother first introduced me to wooden watches and I’ve kind of been swooning over them since then. When I came across JORD, I literally needed to get one!
I love trying to incorporate new styles when the seasons change and this watch does just that. I love the rose gold look and I think that it has a really adorable touch to it, especially for the spring months coming up. Accessorizing and trying out new styles is so fun and can make an entire outfit. The watch that I chose to get is called the Cassia. JORD has watches for men and women and the styles that they sell are endless! JORD has a wide array of women’s watches and even men’s watches. Another really cool feature that they offer is engraving of their watches. I think that this is a super cool feature because if you are gifting a JORD watch, you can engrave it. Who doesn’t like personalized gifts!?
The rose gold watch that I received would make the perfect gift for Mother’s Day or a birthday coming up. I love that they look springy and fresh and the natural wood finished look to it is super unique. Here are 5 reasons why JORD wooden watches make a perfect gift for her (or him) this spring!
- They have a really unique style to them. If you gift this watch, it is unlikely that anyone will have the same one! This is one of the major factors that made me choose this company.
- They are affordable! The prices of JORD watches range from $139-$495. The watches have a huge range in price so you are sure to find a watch that you like in your price range.
- If you have an Apple Watch, JORD has Apple Watch bands too! They are $85 and come in four different wood finishes. They also are compatible with both the 38mm and the 42mm size. I, personally, love wearing my Apple Watch during my shifts at the hospital. I have the “Koa” band in my cart right now!
- These watches have a one year warranty. I actually really like this aspect because it can seem a little intimidating having a wooden watch. Especially if you have a 1 year old like me! This is really nice, just in case something were to happen to your watch. JORD will repair the watch for up to 12 months while it is under warranty.
- They are cute! Honestly, these watches are so stinkin’ cute and I love the look and style of them. The rose gold watch that I got adds a super cute touch to all of my outfits. I also really like the men’s watches and I think I might gift one to Brandon for Father’s Day this year!
While we are on the topic of gifting, right now would be the perfect time to do so because I am hosting a GIVEAWAY for this watch! I wanted to share my love for this watch and this company. You can enter into the giveaway HERE. All participants will receive a $25 credit to the JORD website to shop and one lucky winner will win a $100 credit.