This year, I am really trying to make it a point to stay active and in shape this year. It is so hard to get back into the swing of things after having a baby! Throw nursing school into the mix and its nearly impossible. One thing that makes staying active better are the adorable activewear outfits! Workout gear has gotten so cute and I love being able to wear my “athleisure” wear to workout in or for day-to-day wear.
My favorite stores to shop at for athleisure wear are Lululemon and Nordstrom. I typically wear Lululemon because they make you instantly look like you are in shape. Seriously, their leggings are so slimming. Nordstrom has some really adorable brands of athleisure wear. My favorites are Zella, All and Beyond Yoga. Both of these brands are comparable to Lulu!
I have put together three separate outfits that can be worn to the gym, to yoga class or out and about:
- Alo High Waist Moto Leggings: These are definitely a “to and from” pair of leggings. The moto look to them makes them so versatile and, honestly, they would look sure adorable paired with a tunic or cardigan. You can find this pair of leggings at Nordstrom.
- Knot A Problem Tank: This tank, from Lululemon, pairs perfectly with the moto leggings in my opinion. It is kind of open in the front and can be worn either as a longer tank-like tunic or tied with a knot in the front. Either way is super cute.
- APL TechLoom Pro Shoe: I’ve never actually tried the APL shoes but I hear people talking about them a lot and they are so cute. I think they look really cute with this outfit!
- Speed Tight V: I have a pair of these in one of the older versions and they are one of my favorite pairs of Lulu leggings. I love the feel of them, they are great for workout out in. My favorite pair of Lulu leggings for yoga are the Wunder Under leggings. Literally, everyone needs a pair of both of these leggings. One is great for workout and one is great for yoga! You can find the Wunder Under leggings HERE!
- Zella Stand Out Seamless Training Tee: This tee is pretty similar to the ‘Swiftly’ tee that is at Lululemon but it is way cheaper! Personally, I do not have this exact tee but I DO have the ‘swiftly’ tee and I practically live in it so I’m sure I would love this Zella tee!
- Adidas NMD R1: I LOVE the Adidas NMD shoes! I have a pair and they are literally the only pair I wear to the gym anymore! They are so comfy and stylish!
- Zella Print Mélange High Waist Leggings: These are super fun because they look like marble! I love the look of these and they are *probably* the only pair of lighter colored leggings that I would wear. Zella’s leggings are amazing quality, they are thick and not see through, and I love adding new pairs to my workout gear collection.
- Alo Starlet Lace-Up Bra: This bra is so cute! I love the lace-up details and it would pair really well under a flowy tank! This bra would also work under the first tank that I posted!
- Alo Essence Tank: This tank would look adorable over the lace-up bra! Any statement sports bra under this tank would work and give it a cute look since it has that “see through” look to it.
- Adidas Ultraboost Running Shoe: So, my brother is a total sneaker head and he said that the ‘Ultraboost’ shoes are even better than the NMD! He haas like 40 pairs of shoes, so I trust his opinion. Lol! Not to mention, they are so stinkin’ cute!
If the weather is cooler, I would add a cute jacket or cardigan! Some cute ones are THIS one, THIS one and THIS one! Lululemon is by far my favorite place for cardigans and wraps. I almost refuse to buy anywhere else because I can never find better quality or cuter items anywhere else.
I own far too many (actually that’s not possible, I don’t own enough!) Lulu wraps, cardigans and jackets!
Comment or email me your favorite athletic wear stores and/or your favorite workout regimens! Always looking for some new ideas!