I know I mentioned a few months ago about how I started using Young Living essential oils and I just wanted to give a quick update:
- I still love them just as much as I did when I started. Its crazy how many different recipes you can make with all of the different oils. I am very much so a “scent person”, meaning I love things to smell good. I love trying new scents out and, thanks to Young Living, I am able to make a huge variety of different blends to diffuse in my diffuser! One of my favorites right now is:
- 3 drops of Orange
- 3 drops of Lemon
- 3 drops of Stress Away (Guys, this oil alone is enough to make you want a kit! #lifesaver)
- 3 drops of Peppermint
- I love how versatile these oils are! Seriously, guys, you can do so much with these oils. I’ve recently started replacing my household cleaners with the products from the Thieves line. Not only does it smell amazing (I love bleach, but that smell gets old!) but I feel so much better about using them on my surfaces. Also, thanks to a friend of mine, I learned that you can soak baby toys in the solution! Uh, yes please! I have thrown out my old toothpaste and mouthwash and replaced it with the Thieves products as well.
- The vitality line, which can be ingested, is amazing! I love being able to cook and add a drop or two of oil into my recipes. Tonight, I made brownies and added 2 drops of Peppermint to the batter and they were so yummy!! I plan to add a few drops of Orange to the next batch that I make!
- So I am super bad and inconsistent when it comes to taking pills or vitamins or anything along those lines, BUT, I have started incorporating 2 oz of Ningxia Red every morning and it has honestly helped me stay on top of my health. I normally come down with some sort of sickness around this time and this year I haven’t felt the slightest bit sick. It’s amazing! Kind of like the Thieves line, NingXia offers a few different products as well. I drink the NingXia Red every day, which comes in either a bottle or 2 oz pouches. They also have a drink called NingXia Zyng, which is sort of like an energy drink. I take one of these with me every single time I have a 12 hour shift at the hospital! NingXia is packed with superfoods and antioxidants and it also tastes delicious!
I seriously have fallen in love with this company and I would love to have you all fall in love with it as well. Shoot me an email if you have any more questions, or you can shop directly at my link HERE! Make sure that my member number 13277478 is in both the enroller ID and sponsor ID spots!
I can’t wait to help you all on your oily adventure!