I took my last exam before break today in Pathophysiology & Pharmacology and let me tell you, I am SOOO excited to have the next week off! This semester has been literally so exhausting and I am so excited to have a small little break before the semester ends.
I had a ton to do today and so many errands to run so I opted for a more casual look that still looks cute put together. I’m excited to announce that I have become a member of ShopStyle, so now you can click on my photo on Instagram and shop my look. How convenient is that?! You can check out my ShopStyle profile HERE.
Today’s outfit details:
- “Bad hair day” baseball cap: I got the actual cap at the Sincerely, Ellis. pop up last weekend but this is almost an exact match! I normally don’t like wearing hats, like at all, but I couldn’t pass this one up! Don’t forget, if you are local to KC, come to our grand opening of the Sincerely, Ellis. store and ask for me to save 15%! You won’t want to miss it!
- Utility Jacket: This isn’t the exact jacket that I have on (although, I wish it was) because the jacket I bought it probably 4 years old now. I just love it too much to get rid of it, but after shopping around and finding this one, I might have to upgrade! These jackets are my go-to! The utility-type jacket is definitely a staple in my wardrobe. I wear it a few times a week!
- Plain White Tee: My actual tee has a sugar skull on both sides of the tee, which is honestly so cute. I wish I could find it, but this one is a good dupe. You can never have too many tees, especially in white. I love the slouchy look to this one, and it looks so soft! I have it in my cart!
- Vigoss distressed denim: Okay, seriously don’t judge…I’ve had these actual jeans SINCE HIGH SCHOOL! They have held up so well and I am so surprised because its not like they are super expensive designer jeans. I really love the Vigoss brand and have a few different pairs of their jeans and they actually hold up really well, obviously! I love the ones linked though, they have just the right amount of distress to them!
- Pointed toe flats: These ones are so cute, I just bought them since I couldn’t find the actual link to mine. I love the studs on these! I wear flats all the time, I think they add such a cute and feminine touch to any outfit.
Hope you all have a great weekend! I know I will since I *finally* will have a weekend that doesn’t fully revolve around nursing school! Shoot me an email if you have any questions about my outfit or if you would like some more similar looks!