I thought that a ‘Stocking Stuffers’ gift guide would be helpful because its always fun to shop for little gifts for people! This gift guide can be used for stocking stuffers OR small gifts for people!
1. Carry-On Cocktail Kit: These are literally so cute! They come in Champagne and Rosé and I’m pretty sure you need BOTH of them! Such a fun little gift!
2. Face Mask Set: Okay, these masks are actually pretty good! I bought these one day when I was just browsing around Sephora and tried them and they are actually good! They have such a huge variety of different masks for different things that your face might need and they literally give me life!
3. Recover Gemstone iPhone Case: Guys, I have been dying over marble lately. This phone case is so perfect and I am obsessed with it! This fits the iPhone 6/7/8 and 6/7/8+ and seriously, you guys NEED this!
4. Me Time Himalayan Sea Salt & Sage Epsom Salt: I love being able to take a bath with Epsom salts. It’s one of my favorite things to do, especially in the colder months so this makes a perfect stocking stuffer!
5. Voluspa Vermeil Mini Tin Candle Set: This candle set is so perfect because there are enough candles to set all around your house and make the entire place smell amazing! Candles are always a great gift!
6. Slivered Geode Coaster Set: These are so cute. I love being able to have little gifts like this so I can switch them out throughout the year if I feel like it. I love the geode look to these and they would add a perfect pop of color to any bar/living room/office!
7. Goals Journal: I seriously have a problem with buying stationary! I am obsessed with all things office related so this ‘Goals’ journal is a perfect addition to the office!
8. Leather Pom Keychain: Right now, I just have a simple leather chain on my keys but I love the look of this leather pom! I’ve been looking for something to make my keys a little more girly and this is the perfect look!
9. ‘Hello Gorgeous’ Coffee Mug: I also have an addiction to coffee mugs with cute designs and sayings on them. I love the look of this mug! This would make the perfect little gift to anyone who loves to drink their coffee or tea in the morning!
I hope these gift guides were helpful to you guys! If you can think of any other ideas that you’d like to see, let me know!