Recently, I have embarked on a new adventure of using Young Living Essential Oils! I am so excited about this and it is something that I have grown super passionate about!
I’ve been using oils for over 5 years now but I always just grabbed whatever scent I liked during my grocery shopping at Whole Foods. I loved the smell of them and diffused constantly, but never gave a second thought to Young Living because I thought to myself: “Why order online when they sell them in the store?” It wasn’t until a friend talked me into trying Young Living, that I decided to give it a shot…and let me tell you: I should have done this way earlier! I instantly fell in love with the oils. I loved that you can diffuse them, use them topically, and even ingest them.
*Young Living has a line of “Vitality” oils that are you can ingest. For instance, you can add a drop or two of lemon into your water to make an infused drink OR my favorite recent discovery is adding a drop or two of peppermint into your brownies. It is literally the perfect addition this time of year! I’ll include a recipe for that later 🙂
Here are my top 5 reasons why I LOVE Young Living:
- The “Seed to Seal” promise
- Young Living has a “Seed to Seal” promise which ensures that the oils that they produce are controlled in every aspect by their company. I recently attended an online class to learn all about oils and one thing that stuck out to me was their “Seed to Seal” promise. Young Living owns their own farms, plants their own seeds, cultivates their own crops, and plant, weed and harvest by hand. Young Living essentially oversees every step that goes into making their oils and this was one thing that really put me at ease with this brand. I love the fact that I can confidently say that I am using *the* best oils. (Learning about this was honestly the deciding factor for me to switch to YL!)
- They sell more than just oils
- When I first started using YL oils, I thought it was just that: oils. Boy, was I wrong. I was amazed at all of the different products that you could buy. They have everything from oils to cosmetics to supplements. Talk about a one stop shop! Almost anything wellness related can be found through Young Living and you know they the products are pure and safe for you and your family.
- They freaking smell amazing!!
- This one may seem silly, but seriously…YL oils smells so dang good. I never put much thought into it before, but after using YL and smelling some of my other brands of oils, you can definitely smell that some of the other brands have more of a “synthetic” smell to them. Now, I’m not saying that the other brands aren’t safe or anything, but the YL oils just have a really pure smell to them. And that is something that I never thought of before, but is super important to me. Especially since I have a little guy running around now. Speaking of little guy, YL has a line of oils and products designed specifically for children! I got one of the blends for my son to help with his sleeping, and guys…it’s a total game changer! It is something that I am regularly buying now, it’s that good!
- Thieves. Enough said!
- If you’re like I was a few months ago, I had never even heard of Thieves before, let alone smelled or used the products. You are 100% missing out if you haven’t heard of it though. YL has an entire cleaning line made from their Thieves oil. I’m talking counter cleaner, hand sanitizer, toothpaste you name it and they probably have it! Whats so great about this line though is how great you feel afterwards. I’m not going to lie, bleach used to be my bff. I would literally bleach everything when I was cleaning and I felt SO guilty afterwards because I felt like I was leaving bleach everywhere around the house. That is definitely NOT something I wanted my son to be around. After switching to Thieves, I feel so much better after I get done cleaning.
- These are oils that you know you can feel confident using and diffusing
- As I mentioned above, you have a really good feeling after using these products. I love my place to smell good but I DON’T love all of the toxins that are put into the air with traditional candles. YL has completely changed that for me. When I am diffusing my favorite oils, I feel confident in the fact that I am not putting toxins into the air that my family breathes. Same goes for the cleaning products. I love that I am able to use these products and oils and not have the guilt!
RIGHT NOW if you check out my link on Young Living’s website (OR enter in my enroller ID#: 13277478), you can buy a starter kit and a diffuser of your choice so that you can experience these amazing oils as well. The starter kit comes with 11 different oils that can be used so many different ways, a diffuser and plenty of samples to get you started on your oily journey!! Seriously guys, these are a total life changer!