I have been literally SO busy with school and baby (we had his FIRST birthday party this past weekend!) that I haven’t had much time to blog! BUT I wanted to share with you my love for velvet!! At the last shoot that I did, I got to wear this crushed velvet cami and it made me totally love the look. I thought I would come up with 5 ways to wear velvet!
- Wear it by itself!
- THIS cami is adorable to wear with just about anything but it can also be worn by itself and have a super cute look to it as well
- Wear it under a jacket!
- DUH! This cami can be worn under a jean jacket, a moto jacket or a bomber jacket for an edgy look. I have been loving THIS one!
- Wear it with leather pants!
- Okay, talk about edgy! This cami paired with leather leggings is one of my favorite looks! I actually wore some faux leather leggings to Bennett’s party (not with a velvet cami though, thats a little too edgy for a first birthday!) I love THESE leggings paired with literally anything!
- Wear it over a skirt!
- This cami would look adorable paired with a skirt. You could pair a body con skirt like THIS or a more girly skirt and have the same cute look to it!
- Wear it under a flannel!
- Okay, you guys know how much I love my layering in the fall and winter months so this cami is THE perfect addition to dress up a simple layering outfit. Pair it under an open flannel like THIS one!
Here are a few ways that I have paired this champagne colored cami with a few of my outfits! Are these not the cutest?!