I have another gift guide for you all! This gift guide is tailored just to men! If you are like me at all, you probably have some last minute shopping to do! I graduated last weekend so I have been SO busy and have not had time to do any more gift guides or any last minute shopping! Needless to say, buying gifts was at the bottom of my list of things to do!
Men are so hard to shop for, IMO. Whether it be Brandon, my dad or my little brother, I always struggle to find a good gift for them. I always try to find them practical gifts because, lets be honest, not many guys actually care about what they are wearing or what brand their shoes are. This year, I tried to find gifts that were cool but still useful! For some reason, I always think that getting tech gifts is a safe bet for guys. I found a ton of cool tech items that I am including in this gift guide that would make super cool gifts! Also, fingers crossed none of them read this post before Christmas because it *may or may not* include some of their gifts in it! 😉
And yesss, I know that the last day to order online is like today! A lot of these items are on sale and at a really good price, so if you are still searching for some last minute gifts for the men in your life, be sure to order fast!
Gifts For Him
- Bose SoundSport Free Wireless Headphones: These are really nice because there are no cords! I have been wanting a pari like these for myself, but they would make a great gift! They are portable and they come with a case that charges them!
- Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Generation: This is a really cool gift. I feel like these were super popular last year, but I still think they are really cool. We use the Amazon fire stick at home on our TV so this echo dot would work really well with it!
- JBL Charge 4 Portable Bluetooth Speaker: I actually got Brandon a very similar JBL speaker for his birthday last month and I’m not kidding when I say he uses it daily! That speaker definitely gets its money worth. It is so nice how portable it is and the charge lasts for days at a time! The sound is really good also. We decided to try it out as a sound bar for our TV and it sounded amazing!
- GoPro HERO7: So, I personally have never seen the use for one of these but I know people love them! It would be a really cool gift for the guy who loves to travel! I’ve seen the camera and video quality of these also and it is surprisingly really good!
- Herschel Supply Co. ‘Novel’ Duffel Bag: I always think that a good sized duffel bag is a great gift to give. It will always come in handy!
- Nest Learning Thermostat: We used to have one of these at our old apartment and it is amazing! It saves you so much money and you can control the temperature from your phone! It is totally worth every penny!
- Cathy’s Concepts 4pc Monogram Bamboo Beer Tasting Flight: This is pretty cool to give to the guy who loves beer tasting!
- Picnic Time Propane Grill & Cooler: So, this is actually a really cool gift! This would be perfect for the guy who loves to tailgate! This has a grill and a cooler all in one. It also has a pocket in the front to hold all of the tools you need for grilling! I think this would be perfect for the college aged guy to take to football games!
- Magic Bullet NutriBullet Pro 900 Series: If you don’t already have one of these, you need one! Brandon uses this daily and it comes in handy because you can blend up a smoothie and take it on the go! The NutriBullet is a definite must, especially with all of the healthy New Year’s resolutions coming up!
- Patagonia ‘Better Sweater’ Quarter Zip: My brother lives in these quarter zips. They are so soft and you can get them in so many different colors. They would make a great gift because you can wear it almost year round!
- Allbirds Wool Runner: One of my go-to gifts for Brandon is shoes. I get him a pair for either hiss birthday or Christmas (or Father’s Day!) every single year! I’m surprised he hasn’t told me to stop yet, LOL! Anyways, this pair is really cool because it is a casual shoe but it still has that athletic look to it! It would look really good with a pair of jeans for a more causal look!
- Philips Norelco Multigroom Trimmer: I got this for Brandon last year for Father’s Day and it is perfect because it is so small. If you have a guy in your life that travels a lot, this trimmer is the perfect gift! It comes with a ton of accessories and a bag to carry it all in!
I know Christmas is literally days away, but I am going to try to get a couple more gift guides out before then! Stay tuned!