I am so excited about this gift guide because it is a gift guide especially for beauty lovers! Beauty gifts are always a win in my book this time of year. They make great gifts or stocking stuffers! Nordstrom always has the best value sets around the holidays and this year’s sets are really good. Like really, really good!
Gifts For The Beauty Lover
- La Mer The Mini Miracle Set: This brand is typically a super splurge, but this gift set makes it worth it to try out the brand! I know so many people that rave about La Mer products!
- Charlotte Tilbury Stars-In-Your-Eyes Palette: This palette has so many pretty colors in it. They are perfect for winter time and this makes a really cute gift for someone!
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer: I have heard nothing but good things about this hair dryer. Everyone who has used it says it is probably the best dryer they have used!
- Jo Malone London Christmas Cracker Collection: This is such a cute (& yummy smelling!) gift set. Jo Malone products smell like literal heaven so this gift set is perfect to give!
- Skin Gym Rose Quartz Workout Kit: Everyone knows how big crystal rollers are right now! This kit is really cool because it includes a rose quartz roller and a Gua Sha sculpt tool. Both help to relax facial muscles and smooth out wrinkles. This gift is especially nice this time of year also because rolling your face helps to increase circulation. This can help you to reduce puffiness and inflammation.
- BeautyBio Bright Eyes Set: I love a good eye mask! This set includes cooling and de-puffing eye gels and an adorable sleeping eye mask! This would be such a fun stocking stuffer!
- Herbivore Botanicals Self Love Bath and Body Ritual Kit: Who doesn’t love to get a good bath and body set for Christmas?! This set comes with a body polish, bath soak and body oil!
- MAC Shiny Things Glow Getter Gold Mini Face Kit: I love MAC and this highlighting set does not disappoint! This is the perfect set to get right before New Year’s!
- BeautyBio GloPRO Blush Microneedling Tool Kit: I have been eyeing this GloPRO for years and now that it is on sale, I might need to grab it! Every year, they have a set that comes with so. much. stuff! This year’s set has a ton of good stuff in it. I love that it comes in a pretty blush color this year!
- Simplehuman Eight Inch Sensor Mirror: This mirror makes such a good gift! Every beauty lover needs a good vanity mirror!
- T3 Twirl Trio Convertible Curling Iron: These are the holy grail curling irons. I have seen so many people rave about how amazing it is and it is such a good deal to get it right now!
- Clarins Advent Calendar Set: I love getting Advent sets for Christmas (even though I always open it all at once). You typically get so much for your money and it is always wrapped up really nicely so it makes a cute gift!
- Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Beauty Universe Collection: This is another one that would be an amazing gift because of the packaging! This set comes with 12 skin care products all wrapped up in the cutest little box! You almost don’t even need to wrap it yourself!
- Too Faced Under The Christmas Tree Set: This set is a $230 value for only $49! It comes with 18 different eyeshadows, a blush, a bronzer and a highlighter! If you were going to get any set, I say this one gives the most for your money! And you get a free Better Than Sex mascara with it!
- Slip For Beauty Sleep: I love sleeping on a satin pillowcase. This is a really good deal because it comes with the pillowcase and a sleeping mask for your eyes! It’s such a cute gift!
I seriously love these gift ideas! If you are anything like me, you probably fell in love with every single one of these gifts! The holidays are a great time to stock up on value sets. Whether you are giving the sets as a gift or taking advantage of the value sets for yourself, these are well worth the money!