Can you believe it is already almost time for Thanksgiving?! I totally had a mini panic attack the other day when I realized just how soon Thanksgiving is. Lately, I have been SO busy with school and I took my last final ever on Tuesday this week (WHAT!!!) so I have not had hardly any time to focus on my blog lately. I wanted to share a few fun outfits though that would be perfect for Thanksgiving!
I have been loving all of the fall trends this year and I really love the pretty fall colors. Neutrals are one of my favorite trends right now and I’ve found some super cute neutral pieces that are perfect for fall and to wear for Thanksgiving this year.
*Click the picture to shop*
- Leith Ruched Long Sleeve Dress: This dress is a classic and I wore the sleeveless optic SO much this summer. This long sleeve one is perfect for fall and I love that it comes in such pretty fall and winter colors. I think this dress would look adorable paired with a fur vest and OTK boots!
- Bead-Embroidered Sweater: The beads on this sweater are so cute and I love how it dresses up a simple outfit. This would look super cute paired with faux leather leggings!
- Madewell Skyscraper Merino Wool Sweater Dress: I love this dress. I seriously love it and it would look so cute paired with some tall riding boots!
- V-Neck Shift Sweater Dress: I love this dress. Chenille is super big right now and this mauve color is perfect. I actually plan on wearing this dress this year for Thanksgiving and I am so excited for it!
- Free People Softly Structured Knit Tunic: So, this sweater is super cute and super cozy. It is one of the softest sweaters I own and it looks so cute as a tunic with leggings. I love pairing this with boots or UGGs and leggings but it would also be cute with jeans and booties!
- Chelsea Heeled Fashion Boots: The heel of this pair of boots is so cute! I am loving the acrylic tortoise look lately and the fact that these are affordable AND trendy are a total win for me. These boots are perfect to transition from fall into winter this year!
- BP. Chunky Thermal Cowl Neck Sweater: This sweater, along with the FP one, pairs perfectly with the tribal skirt that I linked. While this skirt is super cute by itself, I love it paired with the skirt. This is a classic sweater that is perfect for fall and the camel color is super trendy right now.
- Tribal Mini Skirt: This skirt is SO cute!! I think it would look so cute paired with one of the sweaters I linked and either pair of booties that I have linked also. I love the look of this!
- BP. Barris Block Heel Bootie: Because who doesn’t need a cute pair of black booties? This pair comes in a few different colors and I love how versatile they are. A perfect transition bootie this season!
- Long Sleeve Sweater Dresses: This sweater dress is so soft! Seriously it is so comfy and can be worn so many different ways this fall. I also think that it would look super cute with some black tights and booties for winter! Sweater dresses are one of my fave trends this season!
- Cowl Neck Cable Knit Circle Hem Sweater: I love a good chunky cable knit sweater. The wine color of this sweater screams fall to me!
- Over The Knee Boots: These are a statement boot to have this year! I love the OTK boot trend and these ones are super affordable from Target. They are super trendy and come in three different colors. These are a MUST HAVE this year and can dress up almost any outfit!
What are your plans for the holidays this year? Do you go all out or just have a small family get together? Comment below what your favorite traditions are! I would love to hear!