If you have been following along lately, either on here or my Instagram, you have probably seen me post a ton about SheIn. SheIn is like Forever 21 on crack. The clothes are cute, yet insanely cheap. And I love it!
I have had a ton of people contact me and ask me questions about the website lately, so I figured I would go into some detail as to why I love SheIn and why it is worth it to me to buy from there, regardless of the cheap price.
When I have people come to me about SheIn, the number one question I get is, “Is it good quality?” Okay, yes and no. It is like a Forever 21. The quality is nothing like Nordstrom (does anything even really compare?!) but it is not super terrible either. The clothing comes from overseas so it does take a little while to ship. I usually receive my orders within a week. So, not Amazon Prime fast, but not too bad.
At first, I was pretty skeptical about buying from this site. I originally planned on just buying one or two items to try it out before placing larger orders. BUT I literally couldn’t narrow it down and ended up placing an order with like 12 items in it after thoroughly reading reviews and looking at pictures. Out of those 12 items, honestly all of them worked for me. They all fit well and they surprisingly did not seem to be too bad of quality. My biggest tip is to look at the pictures and read the reviews. So far, I have ordered almost everything in my usual size and it has all been pretty true to size when I try them on.
So, after placing a few (by a few, I am a few large orders) on SheIn, here are my top 5 reasons why ordering from them IS worth it:
- I am a broke nursing student. If I can get more for less, I am all about it! I love my high end pieces in my wardrobe, but it is nice to be able to buy things that don’t always cost a ton!
- SheIn is the perfect place for buying cute, trendy pieces that will be in style for only a season or two! This is one of my favorite aspects about this store. I love being able to keep up on the trends by buying a $7 top or an $11 dress.
- It is nice to be able to incorporate one-time pieces. Sometimes I have events or weddings come up and I know I will only wear a dress once for it. SheIn has options that are affordable enough to only get one wear out of them. I went to a wedding earlier this month and my dress was under $8. How do you pass that up?!
- The quality is not terrible. I did my research on this store, along with a few other similar stores, before biting the bullet. I knew when I started shopping that I was not going to get something that was going to last forever and ever. However, for the price that you pay, you really do get a decent quality piece of clothing. So far, I have bought dresses, pants, rompers/jumpsuits, pajamas, tops and a jacket and all of it has really been decent. There are maybe one of two pieces that are not the best quality, but most of them really are decent!
- It is cheap. Duh! That is the whole purpose of this post but it is seriously so nice to find a store to shop at like this place!
So, I know gingham is huge right now and I personally really like the look of it. Personally, I think it’s a really cute pattern but I can see it going out of style by next summer. While I was actually shopping for some other things, I came across this open back gingham dress and instantly knew it would be perfect for this summer. I got it for under $20 and it comes in a tank version and a 3/4 sleeve version. I figured the tank version would be really fun for summer. But, I am really loving the 3/4 sleeve version after seeing it on someone else! Both are super affordable and fun pieces to wear this summer while this trend is still hot!