It is almost Father’s Day and I feel like this holiday has crept up on me the past few years. I can not believe we are already into June! I don’t know about you guys, but I always have the hardest time coming up with gift ideas for Brandon and my dad. Father’s Day is an important day to recognize the work that dads do and appreciate them. Because they do so much, gifts like these will be perfect for them!
For the outdoors-y Dad:
- Monogram BBQ Grill Tools: I feel like every man should have his own set of BBQ tools and this set is perfect for that. I love the monogram detail on it
- Picnic Time “Fusion” Lawn Chair: This is actually a pretty cool lawn chair. It can literally hold anything and everything and is perfect for late night bonfires or to take to sports events! Because this chair can hold sooo much, it makes the perfect “Dad” gift and it seems like this chair would be perfect for taking baseball games!
- Hydro Flask Water Bottle: Hydro Flask has suchhh good water bottles and these are perfect for when your man is outside all day long. It keeps your water (or beer, who knows!) cold all day long.
- Char-Broil Performance 550 S Grill: For under $300, this is a really good grill. Char-Broil has some good grills and this one has a lot of features and will go perfectly with the monogram BBQ tools 😉
- Wild Sports Stars and Stripes Cornhole Set: So, maybe this is just a Midwestern thing, but we all love playing cornhole around here when we are tailgating. The fact that this has a USA theme makes it that much more Midwestern but still makes the perfect gift. Especially for all of my friends here in Kansas! Almost all of our friends love this game so it makes for a great gift!
For the fit Dad:
- Adidas X_PLR Sneaker: I am low-key obsessed with Adidas sneakers lately. I bought Brandon a pair super similar to this pair for Christmas and he literally won’t wear any of his other sneakers now. Since he has a pair similar, I found these ones and might just have to get him this pair also!
- Lululemon T.H.E. Short: Again, bought Brandon some of these shorts for Christmas and he won’t stop talking about them. These are the perfect shorts for working out in.
- Nike Dry Element Running Top: This is a nice top to have to throw on before or after a workout (except when it is literally 102 degrees here!). Since it is lightweight and long sleeved, you can wear it all year!
- Nordic Track Speed Weights: I really like that you can change the weight on these and not have 9200 different dumbbells laying around. These are perfect for those at home workouts!
- Adidas Originals Baseball Cap: Because what man doesn’t need another ball cap, right?
For the preppy Dad:
- Ray-Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses: I love the look of these sunglasses and they look good on just about any man!
- Vineyard Vines Polo: These are on sale right now, under $40! You can not pass this up!
- Herschel Supply Co. Backpack: I love the preppy look of this backpack and it is big enough to hold literally anything a man can need!
- Movado “Bold” Leather Strap Watch: This watch is a little bit pricey but it looks so sleek and stylish. I love the look of Movado watches and this one is one that I would definitely buy!
- Patagonia Wavefarer Swim Trunks: So, Brandon would never wear these but I actually really like how they look! I love how fun they are for going to the lake or the pool.
For the tech-y Dad:
- Steampunk Monogram Docking Station: This is a pretty cool docking station. I love the wood look to it!
- Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker: Every guy needs a bluetooth speaker and Bose is such a good brand. Brandon has one and he brings it with him everywhere! It comes in handy all the time when we want to play music around the house or outside on the patio. Because it is so portable, it can go with you almost everywhere!
- Nest Thermostat: We have one of these and it is literally a lifesaver! Any tech-y Dad will love this (& the money it saves on your electric bill, LOL!)
- GoPro Hero5: I love GoPros and this one is a really good deal. I love how much you can do with them and the picture is amazing!!
- Amazon Fire TV Stick: If you have Amazon Prime, you need one of these Fire Sticks. You can watch so many movies and TV shows with this! We love using ours for movie nights, it is sooo much better than Netflix!
Hopefully this gift guide will help you choose the perfect gift for the perfect Dad in your life!