I have recently signed up for the seasonal FabFitFun box and I am literally dying to show you all what the goodies inside are! FabFitFun is a subscription box service that sends a box with over $200 worth of stuff to your doorstep quarterly for just $49. I know a lot of friends that receive this box and a ton of my blogger friends do as well, so I decided it was time for me to check it out to see what all the fuss was about. I’m so surprised that I didn’t subscribe to these boxes like years ago. They are so fun and the goodies inside are all good quality, name brand and full sized products!
When I got a sneak peak of the summer box, I knew I had to jump on the bandwagon. The products are just too good! The summer box has a retail value of $326.99 and I got $10 off my first box, so I basically got close to $330 worth of stuff for only $39!! How crazy is that?! This box contained a huge variety of items and I actually really appreciated that because I was able to get things from home decor, to fitness to beauty related products. I really like the variety that they put in the boxes and I think that may be one of my favorite features of this company.
Sooo, the goodies:
- Foreo Luna! fofo: This is hands down my favorite item from the box. It is actually one of the items that I saw in a sneak peak that really determined my need to get this box! I have been eyeing the Foreo Luna facial cleansers for awhile now. I have a Clarisonic though so I never took the opportunity to get one. This one is so cool though. The fofo debuted in this summer box for the first time and it is the coolest thing ever. It measures your skin moisture, your skin age and personalizes your cleaning experience based on it. There are small sensors on the back of the fofo that you hold up to different parts of your face. After it analyzes your face it syncs up to the Foreo app. I was super excited about this product and I think that I will end up really liking incorporating it into my skincare routine.
- Tarte Tartiest PRO Glow Highlight & Contour Palette: Honestly, I was kind of shocked that this was in the box. I had no clue they included full sized, name brand palettes in their boxes and I was so excited to get this one! I was just telling a friend of mine that I needed some more highlighter and the colors in this palette are to die for. Seriously, they would look pretty on everyone!
- Yumi Kim Makeup train case: This is another goodie that I was super excited about! I have been needing a new makeup case for traveling for awhile now and this one is the perfect size. It also came with a $50 off $200 purchase on anything from the Yumi Kim website!
- Pier 1 Imports marble ring dish: I’m pretty sure you all know about my marble obsession and how I literally want anything and everything that has marble. I loved this cute little ring dish when I opened it. I think it will look really cute with my decor!
- COOLA Classic face SPF 50: I have heard a lot of hype about COOLA lately and how amazing it is. I am literally awful at remembering to apply my sunscreen, but I am really excited to try this one out. It has white tea in it and is 70% organic.
- Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Gel: Let me start off by saying that this stuff smells so amazing! I love using this after a tough workout and it really helps to relieve my muscles!
- Orlando Pita Play Atmos-Shield Hair Protectant: This smells really good and works pretty well at being a heat protectant. I am always looking for new products to try for my hair. I am really liking this one right now after trying it!
- Maji Sports Loop Resistance Band: These are always nice to have laying around the house. I typically like to get my workouts in at the gym but when I have a rest day or on days that I am not feeling like getting out to drive to the gym, these resistance bands will be perfect. There are so many workouts that you can do at home with these and I am so glad they threw these into this box!
Overall, the summer edition of the FabFitFun box this year is amazing. I 10/10 would def recommend this to friends of mine. Because I love this box so much, I am going to be giving away THREE free boxes. Head over to my Instagram for the official rules to enter into the giveaway. I also want to give you guys a $10 coupon off your first FabFitFun box. Use code refdf-5vei9b at checkout to get your first box for $10 off! You can get your box HERE.
Be sure to enter into the giveaway and/or use your coupon to save some money on this amazing box!