I love wearing dresses in the spring and I love being able to go shopping for all of the new styles that they have out for the new season. I typically tend to lean towards lacy dresses for spring because they are so pretty. Normally, I like either pastel colors or bright colors on dresses for spring.
The dress that I am wearing is lacy and cute for spring, but it is navy, which is not a super springy color. It comes in other colors though that have a more “spring-time” feel to it. This dress is also very versatile and I think it can be worn for more than one season. This year, I feel like I have seen a lot of lace around. Whether it is a dress, top or skirt, everyone is wearing lace! It is such a pretty trend so I’m not complaining! I tried to do an Easter dress round up but decided against it because it actually snowed on Easter for us. Like what in the world?! It was so weird and I did not feel like my “Easter” dress post would fit, so here is a spring one!
- Ted Baker London Scalloped Dress: So I actually love this dress. I really love this dress in the black and the hot pink color, I think the black could be worn any time of the year for sure. The pink is one of the trends that I am really liking lately. I love the bright color and I think it would be a super cute dress for an occasion this spring.
- ASTR the Label Lace Midi Dress: Okay, seriously? This is perfect. This dress comes in a ton of colors, but for spring, I like the light blue. I’ve seen a lot of bloggers wear it lately and I may or may not have ordered one for myself…
- Bardot Lace Sheath Dress: The color of this dress is super pretty. I like that it is knee length also. This is actually the dress that I am wearing, except in a navy color because I plan to wear it to a wedding also.
- Ted Baker London Torrii High Tunic Dress: Can you tell I love Ted Baker dresses this year?! I also love the scalloped look apparently as well! This dress is super cute and I think I am obsessed with the hot pink color! This is the perfect wedding guest dress.
- Felicity & Coco Devery Shift Dress: I always love this color when it becomes spring. I think it is so versatile and so many things go with it. Personally, I think dress is casual, yet it could be dressed up a bit if you were to pair it with a cute pair of heels or wedges. I really love cognac colored anything with this color!
- Eliza J Stripe & Flare Dress: This is another really fun dress that would be perfect for a spring wedding. I love that it slightly flares out at the bottom and the stripes are probably my favorite part of the whole look. A bright colored clutch would make this entire outfit!
- Eliza J Laser Cut Sheath Dress: The color of this dress is my favorite part. The light blue is so soft and I love it paired with the style of this dress. Actually, I wish I wore this for Easter I think. I love it! This would look adorable for a brunch with friends or for church on Sunday!
As you can tell, lace is super popular in my book this year! I love the look of it and I think anyone can pull off a lace dress. Comment below what your favorite spring trends are this year! I am working on a spring trends roundup and I would love your input!