I am so excited that its almost spring here! (Maybe…who knows with this KC weather!) I love shopping for a new season because it is so fun to see all of the new styles that are out. I’ve been browsing around and I am seriously in love with some of the spring styles that are at Target right now! They are so adorable. Here is my list of my favorite shoes for this spring season!
- Milliana Heeled Sling Back Cut Outs: ($32.99) These are so springy and I love them!
- Michelle Cork Mules: ($32.99) I love the style of these mules. I think they have a cute retro look to them!
- Wenda Cut Out Booties: ($32.99) These are a perfect transition bootie. They could be worn on a warmer winter day and would be perfect for spring weather. I love how versatile these shoes are.
- Ava Shield Espadrille Platform: ($32.99) I love that these are a platform wedge. Since they are so springy, I think that these would make any outfit look cute.
- Kessie Slide Sandal: ($12.99) These come in lavender and I am obsessed! They are so simple and could very easily be worn into the summer as well!
- Etta Quarter Strap Sandals: ($29.99) How fun are these? I love the look of these sandals (hence why I have multiple in this list!) I just think they can be dressed up or down and they pair so well with so many different outfits!
- Mellie Slip On Sneakers: ($24.99) I love a good sneaker and the bow detail on these are so stinkin’ cute!
- Mad Love Prudence Footbed Sandal: ($22.99) The rose gold on these Birkenstock dupes are so adorable. I love these more than the real Birks I think!
- DV Elaine Espadrilles Mules: ($24.99) You guys all know I love my animal prints so when I came across these espadrilles, I had to get them! They are so cute and casual!
- Nara Lace Up Ballet Flats: ($24.99) These would pair perfectly with some cropped jeans because of the lace up detail on them.
- Niquita Flip Flops: ($19.99) These are a perfect Rockstud dupe (and WAY cheaper, too!)
- Malia Thong Sandal: ($19.99) I love the contrast in the black and cognac colors of these sandals. I would pair these with jeans for a super cute, casual look!
- Talia Quarter Strap Cork Heel Sandal: ($29.99) The denim look on these cork heel sandals are so fun for spring. This would look so adorable with a sundress!
- Ginger Slide Sandals: ($22.99) These lace up sandals look like they have little fringe details on them and it is sooo cute! I love them!
- Caitlin Quarter Strap Sandal: ($34.99) These would be so fun to go out in. I love the look of these!
Be on the lookout for more spring finds this week!