I love Valentine’s day! This is such a fun time of the year and I seriously love that everything is pink! Here is a quick little (pink!) gift guide for the loved one in your life!
- BaubleBar Gabriela Tassel Fringe Earrings: Guys, you know I loooove these earrings and this trend right now, but its even more perfect right now because they are pink and under $50!
- Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Parfum: Hands down, this is my favorite perfume! I love the sweet smell of this perfume and it lasts forever!
- Kendra Scott Elyse Double Band Ring: I am seriously obsessed with these rings, I actually just ordered this exact ring because TODAY ONLY: if you buy one drusy style, you get 15% off. Two drusy styles is 20% off and 3 or more is 25% off! You can’t pass that up!
- NARS Orgasm Blush: The NARS blush in Orgasm has been one of my go-to’s since I was in middle school- literally! It is such a pretty color and I love wearing it. It adds such a pretty, girly look to your makeup.
- American Atelier Agate Mirror Box: I would love to get this as a gift this year! (*hint*) I love the look of it and the crystal handle on top is such a cute addition
- Nordstrom at Home ‘Cuddle Up’ Heart Pillow: These pillows are so stinkin cute. They come in three different colors and I think they would make such a cute decoration for Valentine’s Day (or all year like I would use them for!).
- Rebecca Minkoff Love Nubuck Crossbody Bag: I love this. The color is so feminine and pretty and it is just the right size for date night. I’m pretty sure I could make this work for every outfit also!
- diptyque Rose Delight Candle: I’m kind of obsessing over the smell of Rose lately and this candle smells like literal heaven!
- MAC Pickled Plum Lipstick: This is my favorite shade of lipstick to wear when I want a bold pink lip – perfect for Valentine’s Day!
- A Dozen Roses: This is such a DUH gift, but did you know that Amazon will deliver flowers for you?! I just found that out… I have a feeling I am going to have flowers delivered to my house on a regular basis now!
Hope you enjoyed! Let me know what your plans are, since I’m stumped on what we should do this year! I have clinical all day next Wednesday, hence my dilemma! Help me come up with some ideas!