I have taken a few days off from the blog because I have just been so busy with school starting! I am so excited to have started my third semester of nursing school, I am so close to being finished and it is an awesome feeling!
With the start of the new year, I always try to make some resolutions to better myself and this year was no exception. I have decided that I am going to try to make this year the most productive yet. I have seen a few of my favorite bloggers blog about their 2018 “word” and I have decided that my word of the year is going to be: productivity. I think this is such an important word because it literally determines your entire outlook. I’ve been really trying to incorporate this into my life lately and it feels so good.
A few of my goals for this year are to:
- Graduate (duh!)
- Stay with a workout regimen long enough to actually see results
- While I am talking about working out, I want to get back into yoga so bad! I used to practice daily and just lost touch with it when I had Bennett. I miss it!
- Clean up my diet (holy moly, this one is difficult- I am planning on doing Whole30 for Lent! I will keep you guys updated!),
- Maintain a positive outlook! (I highly recommend reading Grace, Not Perfection. It really helps put things into perspective!)
- Stay productive- It seriously feels so good to wake up and get stuff done and it makes me wonder why I haven’t been doing this for years now?!
I have been finding every excuse to wear this blush pink open front coat. It is so cozy and matches everything. I love the way it fits! These mules are so adorable, I love them!
I am planning on running some errands today. What are your plans for your Saturday? Do you have any good New Year’s Resolutions?!