I have been doing a ton of shopping around for some cute things to add to my ‘For Her’ gift guide and I am sooo excited to show you guys!
I never know what to say when people ask me what I want as a gift so I figured this would be the perfect way to give a few ideas to some people who may not know what to get the women in their lives!
1. Givenchy Small Crystal Stud Earrings: GUYS, these are only $32! What a steal!! These are so cute and so simple. I love the delicacy of these earrings and since they are crystal, they will match any outfit! These are a must have staple accessory!!
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit: This highlight kit literally gives me life. I have been obsessing over it for months and its something that I need! I love the colors in this mini palate, they are all pretty warm but sooo shimmery and sparkly. I love it!
3. kate spade new york Flannel Pajamas: I seriously love getting pajamas for Christmas. Its one of those gifts that I have gotten every single year since I was a little girl. These kate spade pajamas are to die for! They are the perfect girly, blush pink color and have “baby it’s cold outside” embroidered on the front pocket. Literally SO CUTE!
4. GloPRO Rose Gold Microneedling Regeneration Tool: I have seen this ALL over lately and I have wanted to try it for months! I’ve been stalking the reviews on Nordstrom and literally everyone raves about it. I’ve heard its a total game changer to your skincare routine and I am hoping *fingers crossed* that I get this gift for myself this year!!
5. Sincerely, Ellis Laurel Top: This top is so feminine for being a “sweatshirt” and I absolutely love it! I think that the peplum adds a really cute touch to it. This sweater would be perfect for a girlfriend or sister! Although, I am pretty sure that just about any girl would like to wear this!
6. Rebe Backless Loafer Mules: I can not even contain my excitement over these! I have been literally drooling over the designer version for months and when I stumbled across these dupes, I bought them instantly! These are such a fun, comfy addition to your everyday wardrobe. These mules are to die for and I love the fur around the backs! I have been seeing these ALL OVER social media lately!
7. Halogen Tie Sleeve Cardigan: I have been obsessing over this cardi since the #NSale this past summer. I actually ended up getting it for my mom (Shh, don’t tell her) but I just know I am going to steal it right out of her closet! The ties on this cardigan are so adorable and the plum color is to die for! This is a must have piece!
8. Harper + Ali Exfoliating Sugar Cube – Discovery Kit: We had these at the pop-up for Sincerely, Ellis and I fell in love. Not only are these kits SO adorable, but they also work really, really well! I noticed that my skin was surprisingly super soft after using these exfoliating sugar cubes! These would make a great stocking stuffer! You can find them online at the link, or if you are local to KC, you can come into the Sincerely, Ellis store and grab some there!
9. Nickel and Suede Gray Mosaic Leather Earrings: You guys know how much I love my Nickel and Suede earrings, so of course I had to add them into this gift guide because EVERYONE should own a pair! Look at how cute the texture is on these. The best part is they come in literally almost every color. I wear these earrings at least once a week!
Stay tuned for more fun gift guides!