I don’t know about you guys, but I am SO excited for the holidays already! I’ve decided to put together a series of holiday gift guides for everyone in your life! I am starting out with the gift guide for him because I feel like shopping for our hubbies/dad/brother can be so difficult. I always try to start shopping a few months ahead of time and I am always on the lookout for good deals and sales that may be going on.
Shopping for men can be really challenging because they can be so picky! I know my guy is! I try to get creative and give gifts that he doesn’t already have a similar thing of. When I am shopping for men, I always try to shop on the more logical side. I’m more of a practical gift giver (I know, I’m the boring one) but typically, it ends up being fine because they end up getting gifts that they actually needed and can actually use! (Isn’t that the whole purpose of gift giving anyways?!)
Here is my holiday gift guide 2017 for him:
1. Polo Ralph Lauren Thermal Knit Pants: These are honestly the comfiest pants ever and I might have to steal them! They are such a good deal (under $20!) and are a must have for loungewear in the winter!
2. Adidas Cloudfoam Advantage Clean Sneaker: These sneakers are literally so versatile. I love the leather look to them and I love how they make a classic look fresh again. These sneakers can easily be dressed up or worn casual.
3. The North Face ‘Kilowatt’ Quarter Zip: I feel like I get my guy a new North Face every year, but honestly they make one of the best gifts! He has so many different styles but, like the Adidas, they are just so versatile and can be worn with literally anything! I love this one because it is light-weight enough to wear for most of the year and is also really breathable for when my guy wants to wear it to the gym!
4. Beer of the Month Club: Need I say more? I love the idea of this and there are so many different options that you can choose from. This specific BOTM is the U.S. Microbrewed Beer Club and features twelve, 12 oz beers every month from two different breweries. For being just under $30 a month, this gift is literally a no-brainer if your man likes a good beer!
5. Ralph Lauren Polo Red Extreme: This cologne literally smells heavenly!!! Brandon is really picky about his cologne, so he took home some samples of this and we (mainly me) fell in love with the scent! This 3 piece gift set, from Macy’s, is perfect for any man. Even my dad liked the smell of it!
6. Rowan Surge Wireless Headphones: So I don’t know about you, but Brandon feels the need to buy new earphones like every single month so we are always trying out new brands. I love these because they are portable and the sound is actually really good! They are perfect for workouts!
7. 6 Pack Fitness Backpack: This bag is hands down, one of the most used gifts that my guy has ever used. Honestly, I got this bag for him probably three years ago and he still uses it daily! I tell everybody to get this bag if they are needing a good gift! There is surprisingly quite a bit of room in the actual backpack compartment and the front pocket holds three of the 6 Pack brand containers.
8. Fitbit Blaze: Lastly, I think that this makes a really great gift because it is something that you know will get used. Before I switched to the Apple Watch, I had a Fitbit and I seriously loved it! This gift would be the perfect gift for someone who is active, yet still wants to have wearable technology!
I’ll be adding more of these holiday gift guides throughout the week for other people! Stay tuned!